OPTION 1: Download and mail a hard copy of the scholarship application – CLICK HERE.
OPTION 2: Complete online scholarship application below.
COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 4, 2018
1. Be a graduating high school senior.
2. A high school senior employed by a SMFCC member in good standing, or have a parent/guardian that is a paid employee of a SMFCC member in good standing. Please visit our website at www.SMFCC.com for a full list of SMFCC members. Unpaid volunteers of member organizations do not qualify.
3. Graduating high school senior is pursuing a post secondary academic degree or professional certification from a career or business school, technical college, community college, or four-year college/university.
4. Student must use the scholarship for continuing his/her education.
Complete the online application and send a copy of your high school transcript to
SMFCC, 3580 Darrow Rd., Stow, OH 44224
Attention: SCHOLARSHIPS, for receipt no later than June 4, 2018
If you have any questions about the scholarship or the application, Please call the SMFCC office at (330) 688-1579
**********INCLUDE COPY OF HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT**********
Please provide short answers to the following essay questions with as much detail as possible.
Format in double space, with 12 point font. Upload responses above:
1. What is the Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber of Commerce and what role does it play in our community?
2. What is your personal vision for your future and why are you interested in the field of study
you have chosen?
3. After post-secondary graduation, how could you give back to the community in which you will