2019 Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
STOW-MUNROE FALLS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DOWNLOAD
Scholarship Criteria and Application for a Graduating High School Senior who is pursuing a post secondary academic degree or professional certification.
Please follow directions carefully and complete this application accurately in its entirety. Include required attachments. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
The Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber of Commerce (SMFCC) will award (3) $1000 scholarships to high school graduating seniors. The selected recipients must meet the scholarship criteria and must submit a complete application package. The successful candidates will be selected by the SMFCC’s scholarship committee.
$ 1000 – (Check will be issued directly to the Post-Secondary School as submitted by the applicant.)
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- A high school senior employed by a SMFCC member in good standing or have a parent/guardian that is a paid employee of a SMFCC member in good standing. Please visit our website at www.SMFCC.com for a full list of SMFCC members. Unpaid volunteers of member organizations do not qualify.
- Graduating high school senior is pursuing a post secondary academic degree or professional certification from a career or business school, technical college, community college, or four-year college/university.
- Student must use the scholarship for continuing his/her education.
Application – Be sure to follow all directions!
1. Neatly complete the application form or submit online below. BE SURE FORM IS SIGNED.
2. Attach or upload detailed answers to the essay questions on the application form.
3. Proof of enrollment or acceptance into school of choice must be included in application
package. If submitting online, mail to the Chamber office.
4. An original high school transcript must be included. If submitting online, mail the transcript to the Chamber office.
The application may be filled out online or printed as a PDF. The PDF application will also be emailed to all SMFCC members and will be published in the SMFCC newsletter. A paper copy of the application can be obtained from the SMFCC office location at 3580 Darrow Rd., Stow. Contact the SMFCC office at (330) 688-1579 for details. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Neatness and organization of information counts!
The application and supporting materials must be received by Friday, May 31, 2019. Completed application packages should be returned to the Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber of Commerce, 3580 Darrow Rd., Stow, OH 44224.
Scholarship recipients will be honored at the SMFCC Pride Breakfast on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.