JOIN PRESIDENT’S CLUB 2018
In 1987, then Chamber President, Bruce Redmon, Redmon Funeral Home, started the Chamber’s President’s Club. The donations by our members over the years have been very helpful in supporting a variety of needs for the organization.
Since 2012, the fund has been designated to support scholarships for high school graduating seniors pursuing a post secondary academic degree or professional certification from a career or business school, technical college, community college, or four year college/university. Donations made specifically to this fund of $100 or more, are made any time during the calendar year and awarded at the Stow Community Pride Breakfast.
We thank the following 2018 Chamber President’s Club for their contributions: (TO DATE)
- Abshire & Haylan Jewelers
- Angle Insurance Solutions
- Anthony Durig Audiology, Inc.
- Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
- Bella EyeCare
- Benjamin & Trevorrow, Inc.
- Besso Clinic of Chiropractic, Inc.
- Brimlow Benefits Agency
- Brian D’Antonio
- Cardinal Asphalt/Cement/Excavating Company, Inc.
- Floor Coverings International Cleveland South
- Karen Fritschel
- Greta Morgan
- Howard Hanna – Barbara Oakes, Realtor
- IMPEL Wealth Management
- Integrity Auto Care
- Richard P. Martin Co., LPA
- PAK Computers, Inc.
- Partners In Time, LLC
- Peoples Bank
- Redmon Funeral Home
- Gloria Rodgers – Summit County Council
- Shon Christy Social Media
- Stow-Glen Retirement Village
- The Executive Coin Company
- Thomas C. Loepp, Law Offices Co., LPA
- Western Reserve Hospital
The President’s Club contributions are used to fund college scholarships. Minimum donation is $100.00. 100% of your donation is used to fund scholarships for our members and our member’s families. If you are interested in donating, please contact the Chamber office.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE 2018 PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Here is the 2018 President’s Club Flyer for more information.